Saturday, August 11, 2007

Wall-to-Wall Little League

I took a little break from Little League last night and headed to The Bite of Oregon at Tom McCall Waterfront Park in Portland. We listened to music and enjoyed great "bites" of the best our state has to offer: beef, seafood, microbrews and wine -- delicious.

But I am getting my fill this morning: I have the LL Baseball Midwest Regional on ESPN, and have the LL Softball World Series live boxscore open on my laptop, and the webcast of the same game over the speakers. I'll be heading up to Alpenrose soon, but I am taking it all in while I can. Pity those people that have weddings, family barbeques, etc. today :)

Our local District 4/Oregon State Champion Lake Oswego LL defeated Idaho yesterday 16-8 in the Northwest Regional and advances to the final Sunday night on ESPN2 versus Washington at 7pm. Go LO!

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home